Public information and COVID Safety
What is contained or expressed in or on this website may appear to look like marijuana, but rather, it is actually legal industrial hemp flower grown in compliance with the Agricultural Act of 2014, 7 U.S.C. §5940 (2014 Farm Bill), pursuant to pilot programs lawfully established under 7 U.S.C. §5940 in conformance with California Food and Agricultural Code, Division 24, §81001, and Oregon Revised Statutes §557.010 Oregon’s respective Departments of Agriculture have certified, registered and regulated the growers of our industrial hemp are in conformance with federal and state laws, rules and regulations. Federal law, in particular, 7 U.S.C. §5940(b)(1), entitled “Legitimacy of Industrial Hemp Research,” encourages growing, cultivating, and marketing industrial hemp products pursuant to these pilot programs, and by the rights and protections thereby established, Herein (Gold Care or goldcarecbd.com) offers this legal industrial hemp flower high in cannabidiol (CBD) in the United States where specific state regulations allow. Since the passing of the 2014 Farm Bill, individual States have continued to expand the deregulation of Hemp and one should consult the unique laws of their State. According to 7 U.S.C. §5940, the term “industrial hemp” means the plant Cannabis Sativa L. and any part of such plant, whether growing or not, with a Delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta-9 THC) concentration of not more than 0.3% on a dry weight basis. Only the Delta-9 THC level is relevant, not THC-A. The hemp flower used has a Delta-9 THC level on a dry weight basis equal to 0%, well below the 0.3% maximum level and, therefore, this flower is hemp, not marijuana, and is perfectly legal to possess and sell. This right applies in any state pursuant to the Full Faith and Credit Clause, Article VI, Section 1 of the Constitution, the Supremacy Clause, Article VI, Section 2 of the Constitution, and the Equal Protection Clause, Section 1 of the Fourteenth Amendment. Any resellers, affiliates or promoters of Gold Care take no responsibility in the manufacturing, production, and distribution or use of products.
Our Covid response is one of ongoing concern and constant attention due to the evolving nature of the virus and some of its unknown effects.
To keep our employees and customers safe:
- We have considered options to increase physical space between employees and customers such as opening a drive- through, erecting partitions, and marking floors to guide spacing at least 6 feet apart.
- At least once a day, clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched by multiple people. This includes door handles, desks, phones, light switches, and faucets.
- We have designated a person to rotate throughout the store to clean and disinfect surfaces.
- Remind our staff to take hand washing breaks so they can wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use soap and water or use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol which we provide.
- Additional information on how to keep employees safe can be found in the CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers.
Thanks and stay safe !!
The Gold Care Team